That’s right ninjas!!! For centuries traditional boats known as yakatabune have cruised the waters of Tokyo Bay and Tokyo’s many rivers. And though yakatabune continue to preserve the traditional cruising style of yesteryear, they are also constantly evolving. The latest evolution is embodied in the form of a ninja themed cruise!
While a traditional yakatabune cruise can range from sophisticated and refined to rowdy and raucous depending on who joins the cruise, the ninja cruise is first and foremost a party cruise. While the staff and MC will be decked out in ninja costumes the focus will be on involving our guests and allowing them to join in on the fun.
We don’t just do a cheesy performance and then leave you to your food and drink. Oh no, in this interactive cruise you’ll be a part of the action. You’ll team up with your tablemates to battle against the other tables in ninja themed games to win prizes, do origami, and even put on your own ninja mask! You’ll also be treated to ninja themed Japanese food, and even learn a little about ninja history (but not too much, this is after all a party cruise!) And that’s all just what’s going on inside the boat!
As with any yakatabune cruise you’ll also be treated to the stunning views of Tokyo’s cityscape, and you’ll even have a chance to go to the upper deck where we’ll have ninja costumes available for anyone who wants to dress up for a legendary pic! All of the above is part of the cruise, and what’s more is from the moment you step aboard it’s all you can drink alcohol and soft drinks!
Price: 10,800 yen. Includes a 2.5 hour cruise with legendary views of Tokyo, a ninja-themed meal, all you can drink alcohol and soft drinks, a ninja mask which doubles as a traditional Japanese carrying bag, ninja games and prizes, and a ton of good times!
Boarding Place and Time: The place will change for each cruise. You’ll be informed of the boarding place and time after you make your reservation. Alternatively if you’d like to know the boarding time and place before booking, please contact us.
1. Can I bring my children?hile we don't have a strict age limit for cruise it's geared towards adults. Bring your kids at your own peril?
2. Is the boat non-smoking?any of the boats for the Tokyo Bay Ninja Cruise will be non-smoking but not all. If you're particular either about smoking or non-smoking please inquire before you make your reservation.
3. Can I dress up like a ninja?Yes we’ll have a few costumes on hand so you can put on the costume and take a few pictures!
4. What sort of performances will I see?As mentioned above this cruise is not a show. It’s an interactive experience where you join in on the fun by wearing your ninja mask and playing ninja themed games!
5. When’s the next cruise?Please check the ninja cruise schedule.
6. How long is the cruise?2.5 hours
Most of the other details for the cruise are the same as a regular yakatabune cruise so please refer to the Guide & FAQ for general info. If you have any other questions please contact us.